Ted's Shooting Range Facility Rules
- All Federal, State, and Local firearms laws apply and must be followed.
- Commands issued by Ted’s Shooting Range staff must be obeyed immediately and without question.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is permitted on the premises.
- An adult must accompany anyone under the age of 18.
- Pregnant women and people with prior health conditions should consult their physician before entering the range.
- Food, Beverages, and Tobacco should no be consumed inside the range for health purposes.
- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times inside the range. THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL!
- Rapid fire and double tapping are permitted. (yes, you read that right), please consult with a staff member regarding drawing from the holster.
- Firing a shot that results in damage to any range equipment may result in a repair fine.
- The use of prohibited firearms may result in a fine. Check with a staff member to make sure your firearm is permitted. SHOTGUNS, MUZZLE LOADERS, AND BLACK POWER GUNS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
- The use of tracer, armor piercing, steel cased, steel cored, and/or military surplus ammo is not permitted inside the range and will result in a fine.
- You may collect YOUR BRASS ONLY provided it is not in front of the firing line.
- Ted’s Shooting Range and its employees are not responsible for the loss, damage, or theft of your personal belongings.
- You are expected to adhere to all safety rules when handling firearms:
- Treat every gun as if it’s loaded.
- Never point it at anything you don’t want destroyed.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire.
- Be aware of your surroundings!
If you see someone being unsafe, notify a staff member immediately.